Some of you have taken a lot of time and effort to make your apartment and/or pet festive for the Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas, Boxing Day, Kwanzaa, or New Year’s Day holidays.
With this in mind, we are announcing our 1st Annual Holiday Photo Contest, open to all residents with Farrell Properties.
Winners Will Receive $100 Prize!
There are two categories:
- Best Holiday Decorated Apartment
- Most Festive Holiday Pet
Rules for Entry
- POST your best/funniest/most festive photo to Facebook or Instagram
- TAG @farrellpropertiesevt or post to our Facebook page
- INCLUDE the name of your building and category (festive pet or decorated apartment) in your post to be entered
- Have your friends, family, followers, coworkers, neighbors LIKE your photo
- FOLLOW Farrell Properties on Facebook or Instagram to see if you win!
Winners will be chosen by the most likes (for each photo by building) in each category. Submit your photo(s) as soon as possible for maximum exposure. If you’re not on social media, email us your photo. Include your name (or first initial and last name, if you prefer), building and the category.
Holiday Photo Contest closes at noon on January 4.
Winners, Prizes and Neighborly Competition
There will be one winner per building in each category. All entries should include the name of your residence (Olympiad, Bacon Street Lofts, Liberty House, Schoolhouse Lofts or Thayer Commons) as well as the category. Multiple photos cannot be entered per individual. Contact your property manager with any questions, or submit a contact form.
Here at Farrell Properties, we love helping our residents feel like they’re at home.
Published: Dec 19, 2017. Updated June 29th, 2018